Welcome! ... please feel free to look around and enjoy.

Clicking on the images will enlarge them.
And comments... comments are good... i like comments! ... even if you just say hi!

Interested in a print instead of an original? Check my site out on Red Bubble.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Poppies


I was bummed out tonight after going to what I thought was the first art class after the summer break, only to find out they don’t start until next week…. so I came home and painted anyway.. ;o)

Of course I'm always testing myself. Red and green for someone who is red-green colorblind is not usually a good idea, but I think i got away with it. As long as I don't MIX red and green ... because I can never tell when it switches from red to green and vice versa.

Painted from a photo reference I took at the Calgary Zoo.


Title - 8 X 10 acrylic on watercolor paper
Price: $100 USD
* please see Payment and Shipping instructions *



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails