Welcome! ... please feel free to look around and enjoy.

Clicking on the images will enlarge them.
And comments... comments are good... i like comments! ... even if you just say hi!

Interested in a print instead of an original? Check my site out on Red Bubble.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fancy Hat

This was another attempt at the grisaille method. I really enjoy painting this way, but it is so time consuming. It is getting tough to juggle painting time and homework time from the Web Development courses I am taking full time right now. Unfortunately, homework gets priority over painting... :o(

I'll keep finding ways to sneak in painting though! After all, blogging IS web development... hee hee! I need content! That's a good rationalization isn't it? ;o)



Fancy Hat - 8 X 10 acrylic on watercolor paper
Price: NOT FOR SALE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails